The Route Tracker is an Electronic On Board Recorder (EOBR) that combines GPS and Engine Diagnostic information for small, medium, and large vehicle fleets. The Web based GPS and engine diagnostic reporting suite includes Hard Brake Events, Speed, Idling, Odometer readings, Fault codes, Power Take Off (PTO), and Fuel Efficiency. The device installs in less than 10 minutes per vehicle and provides customers with options for Electronic Hours of Service and fully automated IFTA Fuel Tax Reporting. RouteTracker includes the flexibility to connect with multiple handheld devices such as cellular phones, PDA, or other handheld devices by utilizing Bluetooth technology.
TP Mobile Hours of Service
The Turnpike Hours of Service (HOS) application will run on any Windows Mobile, Bluetooth and Java enabled handheld device. The HOS application is easy to use and was designed to be viewed in a similar fashion as traditional paper log books. The RouteTracker device is directly connected to the vehicle ECM and wirelessly connects the handheld to the vehicle by using Bluetooth technology. HOS will automatically change duty status based on vehicle movement and is fully compliant with section 395.15. GPS and engine diagnostic data are key components used to ensure HOS accuracy. Vehicle speed, RPM, and GPS data integration validate this process. All data is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via a secure website that can be accessed via the Internet.
- Trip Reporting - Replaces standard driver trip sheets Fuel and Mileage Reporting
- Track fleet performance and summarize MPGs across your fleet Regulatory Compliance
- IFTA, IRP - just print, sign and send your reports quarterly Fuel Reconciliation - quickly reconcile quarterly fuel tax expenditures.
By eliminating the prohibitive upfront costs typically associated with On Board Fleet Management equipment, a return on investment is possible immediately. Many customers see ROI and a positive cash flow upon installing RouteTracker within the first month. Customers may focus on fuel efficiency, productivity, idle time reduction, safety, speed, hard braking, or paperwork reduction within IFTA or HOS reporting. One customer was able to reduce unnecessary idling from over 7 hours per day to less than .5 hours while utilizing RouteTracker. Another was able to eliminate over 20 minutes from the driver's day by implementing the Electronic Hours of Service application. RouteTracker can be installed by the customer typically in less than 10 minutes. The connection into the J-BUS eliminates complicated installations and there is no need for an external antenna or dome. Please contact the sales team to discuss potential savings opportunities for your company.
Turnpike's RouteTracker product, if managed properly, produces a guaranteed return to our customers. To have an ROI completed for your Company, please contact us.
Using ORTEC Vehicle Routing and Dispatch solutions will bring you:
The ORTEC Vehicle Routing and Dispatch functions are bundled in 3 solution sets:
- cost reduction because of less driving time and distance and fewer hours spent on planning activities;
- improved customer service through increased insight in waiting hours, slack times, pro-active exception management, notification of shipment status and increased performance "being on time"
- improved process efficiency through a larger span of control for planner and dispatcher, (universal access to all data by any person if required), real-time interaction with systems (ERP, TMS) and devices (on-board computer, handheld PC)
- improved process effectiveness through limitation of manual data entry activities to the absolute minimum.
- ORTEC Transport and Distribution (ORTEC TD or OTD)
- ORTEC Shortrec
- ORTEC LEO
ORTEC Transport & Distribution (ORTEC TD or OTD) supports the daily planning of all pickups and deliveries. Insight is given in working time, driving time and capacity utilization, both for delivery and collection. ORTEC Transport & Distribution supports the real-time dispatch of the (unknown) pickups, taking actual position and volumes into account. Proposals are given from which the user can select, based on service or cost.
ORTEC Shortrec is the powerful batch solution for computing optimal rounds for deliveries and pickups. ORTEC Shortrec can be used for tactical purposes, when considering new customers or seasonal patterns, but also on a daily basis for the optimal computation.
ORTEC LEO includes the SAP embedded Vehicle Routing and Dispatch solution for SAP users, next to optimization solutions for Pallet Loading and Carton Loading.